On Visual Studio ALM and TFS blog, we can find a new post where are showing some new and cool changes related to Git support on Visual Studio 2013.
- Git built in to Visual Studio and TFS
- Use branches to switch contexts and isolate risk
- Resolve conflicts
- Work around a few known issues
- More of what’s new
Team Foundation Build
- Build Windows 8.1 Preview Store apps
- Build more simply. Build in Git!
- Customize your build processes
You can check here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudioalm/archive/2013/06/26/visual-studio-2013-preview-version-control-tfbuild.aspx